Tuesday 12 August 2014

Haul: Lip Products from Korea

Hello and sorry for the absence! I'm on holiday and I've been busy meeting with friends and all that jazz! Anyways, today I have a haul to show you guys! I myself didn't actually go Korea but my friends went so I got them to get me some stuff. ((I have some pretty epic friends!))



1. 3CE Square Hand Mirror - Pink
2. 3CE Square Mini Hand Mirror - All Black
I absolutely love the mirrors! I know it's a bit ott to get 2 mirrors but I love that they are square and have a handle haha.

3. 3CE Creamy Lip Color - #9 Kitsch Biker
I've always wanted to try the 3CE creamy lip colors but I couldn't decide between #7 Yippee and #9 Kitsch Biker but as you can see above I decided to get #9.

4. Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge - #11 Daisy Coral
With the tint, I already have 3 of the other colours and absolutely love them so this one is just another to add to my collection!

5. Innisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick - #19 Wildflower Coral(?)
I was planning on buying this on ebay but as my friend was going I thought I might as well make her get it for me.

6. Aritaum Honey Melting Tint - #13 Ruby Grapefruit
7. Aritaum Honey Melting Tint - #11 Mango Smoothie
I've heard really good things about these tints, and couldn't find the new Summer releases on ebay so I got my friend to get me some. I already got #9 Peach Crumble from my gmarket haul, but I had made that purchase before I knew about the new releases T T. 

8. Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - #4 Cherry
9. Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - #5 Peach
10. Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - #6 Orange
11. Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - #7 Neon Orange
My friend recommended these to me so I decided to get some. I only wanted to get #4 and #7 but my sister wanted some too because she thinks it's super cute! And with bunny ears and the faces of course I can't disagree so I also got #5 and #6.


My lip obsession is going strong as everything here are lip products except for the mirrors! I actually got my friend to get a Dolly Wink eyeliner from Hong Kong as well while she was there.

Let me know which one you guys want a review on first, although I still have 2 reviews to do first before these ones and a gmarket haul post!

No comments :

Post a Comment