Saturday 30 August 2014

Haul: Gmarket

'ello everyone! I've mentioned before, that I recently did a gmarket haul, and here it is! This is the second time I've ordered from there, the first being in 2013. The items shown below are all either makeup or skin care products. There are other things I've also purchased in the same order like jeans, korean textbooks, phone cases etc (not photographed)!



(from left to right, top to bottom)
1. The Face Shop - chia seed sebum control moisture cream
2. Nature Republic - fresh steam cream
3. Laneige - pore control bb cushion in #21 natural beige
4. Innisfree - no sebum mineral powder
5&6. Clio - virgin kiss tinted lip in #7 happening & #16 blackout red
7&8. Aritaum - wannabe cushion tint in clear(clair) & #21 megan
9&10. Clio - eyeliner in kill black & kill blood
11. Innisfree - mineral makeup base in #2 vanilla green
12. Innisfree - vivid tint rouge in #13 maple burgundy
13. Aritaum - honey melting tint in #9 peach crumble

Once again, which I mentioned in my last haul post, the lip obsession is going strong! Nearly half the items are lip products and I can't help myself ;uuu; I don't even know when I'll get to wear all of them!

I've started writing reviews for some of the products already (one should be posted either tomorrow or the day after), but I'd still like to know what products you guys would want a review on! (bear in mind that reviews on the two creams would probably be months late, 'cos I have a ton of moisturisers to go through).

p.s. sorry for the dirty table! there are like random white specks so please don't go rubbing your screen thinking it's dirty OTL

No comments :

Post a Comment