Thursday 19 June 2014

Memebox Unboxing: Superbox #17 Gangnam Style Box

My first ever Superbox from Memebox arrived this week, and too be honest, I actually forgot I had bought it until I received the email saying it got shipped (ahem, I bought it while I was procrastinating during revision period).


So what is Memebox and what is a Superbox?

Memebox is an online shop which releases boxes periodically i.e. memeboxes, superboxes, luckyboxes, containing Korean beauty products. A Superbox contains only full sized products, whilst the memebox and luckybox contains several full sized products along with sample sized products. It is similar to the glossybox, birchbox etc, however you don't need to subscribe to it, you just buy any box you like whenever you like (although buy early to avoid it being sold out)!

I bought Superbox #17 which was the Gangnam Style edition. It came with 7 full sized products, 2 being skincare and the other 5 being cosmetics.



I received the following (all full size):

1. Kskin Moisture Queen's Moisture Cream 100ml, $7



2. T.P.O. V-Line Banding Mask 60g, $24 (x2)



3. LadyKin Real Like Innateline Eyebrow 0.5g, $8
This comes in 2 colours, #1 Dark Brown and #2 Mocha Brown, I received #2.



4. Tosowoong Glam Aegyosal Liner 2g, $15 $12
It doesn't say on the card, but after checking the website, it comes in 2 colours #1 Glam White and #2 Glam Pink, I got #1.



5. Tosowoong Dual Shaking Lip Tint 5.7g, $28 $16
This comes in 3 colours: #1 Orange, #2 Vampire, #3 Blood - and I got #2!



6. Rivecowe Shine Blusher 7g, $14
This comes in 4 colours: #1 Shine Pink, #2 Shine Minky Pink, 3# Shine Coral, 4# Shine Orange - I received #4.



7. Grinif Skin Repair BB Blemish Balm 50ml, $65



The total price of the products is: $161, but after checking the memebox website, the Tosowoong products got marked down so the actual total price is: $146. I paid $36.99 ($32 for the box + $6.99 for shipping - $2 'cos of the sign up discount)!

Overall I am really happy with the products I got! I've read some other reviews where some people don't feel content with the mix of makeup vs skincare items. I will definitely buy again from Memebox, especially maybe try the Global Box, because I know they are really popular!

I will be reviewing some of the items, and I got a gmarket haul arriving soon, so stay tuned for more posts!

p.s. sorry for the bad quality photos! i'll improve over time (hopefully!)

No comments :

Post a Comment